C5 wiper motor

Hello all,
Strange problem with my '99. Recently had it in the shop to have a headlight motor replaced. Since then, my wipers come on randomly (with
no use of wiper control). It seems to be when some kind of "G-force" occurs (braking, extreme acceleration, hard turn, etc). The wipers will kick on...sometimes for one or two wipes, sometimes longer. Sometimes they will stay on until another "G-force" maneuver.
Is there a contact/sensor or something that might be accidentally setting off the wipers? Or could it be an electrical short? As I said, the wiper control is "off" when this occurs.
I appreciate any help.
Steve

if the problem appeared after you brought it to the shop ? you should bring it back to that shop for them to figure out their mistake.. if they are a good shop ? they should be happy to correct their mistake. if not ? find a different shop in the future.
my2
--
"Key"
=====