its not down now.. http://www.corvetteforum.com /
g'day
--
"Key"
=====

Try any of the forums-
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zeroforum?id=1 http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zeroforum?id http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zeroforum?id=3
Etc, etc, etc . . . 404, not found.
I couldnt access it last night or this morning either. Dont know why. Im going thru withdrawls though.
message

I thought you meant accessing the site. my bad... however, once at the site, I am also not having any problems accessing any specific forums.
g'luck
--
"Key"
=====

Jose wrote:

It's working for me.
It WAS down - sort of.
I did a tracert and found a bad router in Canada. It seems as though EarthLink and roadrunner couldn't get through - at least from where I live in NY.
I actually called the router owner and reported the problem two days ago - and hours later it was fixed.
--

joliett