Help With Body Kit Installation - Atlanta area

Does anyone here know of a body shop in the North Atlanta area who has the know how to install a Greenwood or Aero body kit on a Vette.
I am also looking for Paul, "aka" the Driver, who in an earlier post
indicated that he is retired from this industry and might be willing to complete such a job on the side. If you read this thread Paul, please e-mail me...
Thanks for everyones help.
i know some one on the south side that does great work, post a not here if you need there info