how to have fun with a corvette

Page 3 of 5
With mycoprotein processed fungus dribbling from his flabby chin, "Junkman

--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
With mycoprotein processed fungus dribbling from his flabby chin, "Junkman

--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 08:43:10 -0000, "nick"

Because you know I'm not a sockpuppet tubby. You've even claimed that I live in a shack. Are you schizophrenic?

Huh? What kind of credible challenge could a fat ass day laborer like you give that wouldn't make even a lower middle class citizen laugh out loud? Come on tubby, you're just some bum living on tax payer provided subsistence while Sarah earns enough money to be able to afford to buy me a $55K sports car. If you offered to clean out my septic tank I'd have to ask for references.

SPANK!
Anthropy wrote:

And you drive?
On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 16:19:59 -0500, America the Beautiful

Yes.
Anthropy wrote:

What?
On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 16:56:31 -0500, America the Beautiful

Yawn, If you insist.
http://www.brisbaneperformance.com/wallpaper/v12_vanquish-aston-martin.jpg
I suppose you're gonna start with some jealous rant now.
While eating his plate of Spotted Dick, Assthrobby <another.nym-

Can you tell the truth..?
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 22:42:32 GMT, Larry in AZ

How do you know it ain't the truth?
Anthropy wrote:

Think of your track record.
Larry in AZ wrote:

Anthropy wrote:

Why would I - that's not your car.
On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 19:50:00 -0500, America the Beautiful

There is no way you can possibly know that so obviously your denial is borne of jealousy. Don't fret, I understand. An odd job man could only dream of owning such a motor but jealousy will only eat you up. You just have to accept the fact that some of us are born to great things, others are born to toil for their betters. At least you're higher up the social scale than Larry who has to sell his arse just so he can afford a Honda, snicker.
Anthropy wrote:

If you say so.
Anthropy wrote:

This is my car, so why would I be jealous? http://tinyurl.com/2hopgs
America the Beautiful wrote in message ...

How small exactly is your penis? ;)
gnarled gnu direct wrote:

He started it!
America the Beautiful wrote in message ...

OK, I'll show you mine ... my car, that is. It rocks.
http://tinyurl.com/2enulm