how to have fun with a corvette

I was going to buy on of those but i heard it was a real gas guzzler.

Reply to
America the Beautiful

Well yes, but the fuel molecules it guzzles are much smaller than normal. I bought it from Danny De Vito.

Reply to
gnarled gnu direct

Was he in a drunken stupor at the time?

Reply to
America the Beautiful

He was talking about his Acura, but you knew that already. besides, what's wrong with Hondas?

Reply to
America the Beautiful

:>>> Yawn, If you insist. :>>>

>> :>>> I suppose you're gonna start with some jealous rant now. :>>

:>>Why would I - that's not your car. :>

:>There is no way you can possibly know that

We all know it, Asshappy. It's a stock photo.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

They are certainly way ahead of yank cars.

Reply to
Greg Procter

Yet we sell millions of cars worldwide. How's your car industry doing these days?

Reply to
America the Beautiful

You don't sell any cars worth mentioning World wide - why would anyone buy a yank car? We sell a few cars to yanks and we supply Ford with all their specialty alloy wheels - batteries and leather seats to Japan - tyres to Australia

- the list goes on.

Reply to
Greg Procter

All that imbecile has is toy trains...

Reply to
Larry in AZ

How little you know Larry - and you keep demonstrating it!

Reply to
Greg Procter

Why not admit that you're just Ugly Sarah's sockpuppet?

Now she's capitulated and run away from my challenge...

Reply to
nick

normal. I >> bought it from Danny De Vito.

Do popes shit in the woods?

Reply to
gnarled gnu direct

This from a guy who has capitulated and run away from every challenge?

Reply to
Proud to be British;-)

:>

:>>>>

:>>>

:>>>Why not just admit you drive a Honda? :>>

:>> Why not admit the only thing :>

:>Why not admit that you're just Ugly Sarah's sockpuppet? :>

Your "sockpuppet story" might work if you'd stop posting links to his property tax information on that Maryland state web site. Since you've been declared certifiably insane we've been advised to overlook these constant whiny denials of my husbands existance.

:>Now she's capitulated and run away from my challenge...

You've never been a challenge for anyone "nick", only a tedious boorish oaf.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Jeez - you think far more highly of the wretch than I do;-_)

Reply to
Proud to be British;-)

:>Sarah Czepiel wrote: :>> On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 08:43:10 -0000, "nick" :>

:>> :>Now she's capitulated and run away from my challenge... :>> :>> You've never been a challenge for anyone "nick", only a tedious :>> boorish oaf. :>> :>> :>

:>Jeez - you think far more highly of the wretch than I do;-_)

Heh, I have a soft spot for drug crazed frustrated fruits..... :)

Btw, did ya catch the image of the cool "car" gnu chose for you?

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

LOL.

My ego wouldn't fit into that one;-)

Reply to
Proud to be British;-)

:>

Your capitulation is noted, "nick". Maybe when you get clean and sober you can rejoin society and be a productive member again.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

:>Sarah Czepiel wrote: :>> On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 14:14:14 +0000, "Proud to be British;-)" :>> wrote: :>> :>> :>Sarah Czepiel wrote: :>> :>> On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 08:43:10 -0000, "nick" :>> :>

:>> :>> :>Now she's capitulated and run away from my challenge... :>> :>> :>> :>> You've never been a challenge for anyone "nick", only a tedious :>> :>> boorish oaf. :>> :>> :>> :>> :>> :>

:>> :>Jeez - you think far more highly of the wretch than I do;-_) :>> :>> Heh, I have a soft spot for drug crazed frustrated fruits..... :) :>> :>

:>LOL. :>

:>> Btw, did ya catch the image of the cool "car" gnu chose for you? :>

:>My ego wouldn't fit into that one;-)

LOLOL!!

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel