how to have fun with a corvette

:>

" Nick's capitulations in the form of repetitive cries of SPANK! leaves me with little doubt he cannot cope with what Sarah dishes out."

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Only when they're camping.

Reply to
America the Beautiful

With mycoprotein processed fungus dribbling from his flabby chin, "Junkman Nick" obsessed over us again:

Reply to
Larry in AZ

With mycoprotein processed fungus dribbling from his flabby chin, "Junkman Nick" obsessed over us again:

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Remember his PAINZ website that started off helping people with pain and ending up with nothing but links to his railroad sites? It went from PAINZ to TRAINZ.

Think he was drunk?

Reply to
America the Beautiful

He is so disorientated from the spankings that he has received that he is now on autopilot

Reply to
Proud to be British;-)

Maybe he thought your pile of broken 286's goes without saying.

Reply to
America the Beautiful

This is my favorite part...

"I must find a more flattering photograph!!!"

Obviously impossible, as he's been unable to find one for several years...

Reply to
Larry in AZ

:>Sarah Czepiel wrote: :>> On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 22:05:09 -0000, "nick" :>> wrote: :>> :>> :>

:>He is so disorientated from the spankings that he has received that he :>is now on autopilot

What's really funny about "nick" is he thought he'd come in and troll the corvette group only to get his arse handed to him and a swift shove out the back door. He's at such a disadvantage intellectually he can't begin to enter into any intelligent conversations. He needs to stick to trolling the British Chav forums and leave the auto groups to people who actually can afford to own and operate an automobile.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

So no change there then;-)

I have noticed that he isn't as smart as he thinks he is;-)

LOL.

Reply to
Proud to be British;-)

Get down on all fours and bark like a dog Sarah - you know you want to.

Reply to
Bogart

Because you know I'm not a sockpuppet tubby. You've even claimed that I live in a shack. Are you schizophrenic?

Huh? What kind of credible challenge could a fat ass day laborer like you give that wouldn't make even a lower middle class citizen laugh out loud? Come on tubby, you're just some bum living on tax payer provided subsistence while Sarah earns enough money to be able to afford to buy me a $55K sports car. If you offered to clean out my septic tank I'd have to ask for references.

Reply to
Ken Ehrett

He didn't mention it!

Reply to
Greg Procter

SPANK!

Reply to
nick

:>Sarah Czepiel wrote: :>

:>> :>

:>> :>He is so disorientated from the spankings that he has received that he :>> :>is now on autopilot :>> :>> What's really funny about "nick" is he thought he'd come in and troll :>> the corvette group only to get his arse handed to him and :>> a swift shove out the back door. :>

:>So no change there then;-)

Nope. :)

:>> He's at such a disadvantage :>> intellectually he can't begin to enter into any intelligent :>> conversations. :>

:>I have noticed that he isn't as smart as he thinks he is;-)

He thinks the rest of the world is as ill informed and clueless as he.

:>> He needs to stick to trolling the British Chav forums :>> and leave the auto groups to people who actually can afford to own and :>> operate an automobile. :>

:>LOL.

Heh, the Chavs have seen his piccy and consider him their very own Jaba the Hut , minus Chavie bling of course. :)

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

The only change that we can expect is that he will get worse;-)

He attempts to take comfort in that pretense;-)

They still look down on him though;-)

Reply to
Proud to be British;-)

:>Sarah Czepiel wrote: :>> Heh, the Chavs have seen his piccy and consider him their very own :>> Jaba the Hut , minus Chavie bling of course. :) :>

:>They still look down on him though;-)

Think of the entertainment factor alone, watching him waddle into the Pizza shop buying them pizza as bribes to be his "fwiends"......

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

LOL;-)

Reply to