how to have fun with a corvette

What?

Reply to
America the Beautiful

Yawn, If you insist.

I suppose you're gonna start with some jealous rant now.

Reply to
Anthropy

While eating his plate of Spotted Dick, Assthrobby bowed toward Mecca and squealed:

Can you tell the truth..?

Reply to
Larry in AZ

How do you know it ain't the truth?

Reply to
Anthropy

Why would I - that's not your car.

Reply to
America the Beautiful

Why not just admit you drive a Honda?

Reply to
nick

This is Asshappy you're talking about innit.

Reply to
America the Beautiful

Think of your track record.

Reply to
America the Beautiful

And the Chinese took the leftovers.

Reply to
America the Beautiful

Why not admit the only thing you can drive that runs is your bossman's dirty white van. Heck, go on a roll and admit you're a bloated fat f*ck and you live in a slum while you're at it.

Reply to
Ken Ehrett

There is no way you can possibly know that so obviously your denial is borne of jealousy. Don't fret, I understand. An odd job man could only dream of owning such a motor but jealousy will only eat you up. You just have to accept the fact that some of us are born to great things, others are born to toil for their betters. At least you're higher up the social scale than Larry who has to sell his arse just so he can afford a Honda, snicker.

Reply to
Anthropy

Au contraire, monsieur bin Larry, sissyanks can massacre whole families in Iraq and get a military decoration as a memento -- you guys!

Reply to
gnarled gnu direct

There's a multimillion-dollar US lecture tour in that. Total duration of his show is two hours, most of which comprises infantile audience participation (yelling, whooping, and excited chants of "Yeah!" and "U. S. A. U. S. A.").

Reply to
gnarled gnu direct

If you say so.

Reply to
America the Beautiful

This is my car, so why would I be jealous?

America the Beautiful

How small exactly is your penis? ;)

Reply to
gnarled gnu direct

He started it!

Reply to
America the Beautiful

OK, I'll show you mine ... my car, that is. It rocks.

gnarled gnu direct

I did not, Larry did, bragging about his Honda!!!

Reply to
Anthropy

Lol, surely that's Toggy's car?

Reply to