I finally bought it ! now a question concerning stereo system

Hi folks, I had posted some time back with questions for advice on buyig first vette,,,thanks to all who gave good advice. I finally found what I had always thought I wanted,,,78 model. Now,,who has great ideas on
installing CD/stereo without butchering the dash, or perhaps someone could tell me where to buy another mounting plate that I can butcher and then I can keep the origanal put away,,,Thanks to all,,,Dan

google is your friend... http://tinyurl.com/25kdzz
g'luck
--
"Key"
=====

This should work for you: http://www.madvet.com/shop?frame=4.54.7670

you responded to the wrong person. wasn't me requesting the info.. it was "D R" ...
--
"Key"
=====

> "'Key" < snipped-for-privacy@Ya.Net> wrote in message
'Key wrote:

Chief of "thread police." {;-|

well, your comment really doesn't apply in this situation. the person he was trying to respond to may not see his response the way he posted it. now, who is the "Chief of thread police" now :-)
--
"Key"
=====

HEY thats my line LOL
--
ZRiX

oh, I couldn't remember where I got it from :-)
--
"Key"
=====

Just bought a vette and already got the "POLICE" on me,,,lol,,,Thanks guys,,DR