No: Are you a Renault owner?

Sniped the BS and the other 2 dozen groups - - -

pickups on the M1 carriageway between Leeds and London. Sadly I saw how the European cars disintegrate when they collide on the carriageway. The cute house cars that you could see through were a bit different. We had a favorite pub there that had the best fish and chips with mushie peas. Never did get used to quail eggs and kippers for breakfast or the warm ale, but then I don't like beer either. It was my first time to be launched rather then towed into the sky to fly a glider. Lots of new thing to do and great people, but they hated the other countries just like we do our rival states, (maybe a little more). Just like the states, there is so much to see that I'd love to go over again. Most of all to see the people.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

You are truly the exception, Dad... I agree I too enjoy the whole "shebang." I've lived in Europe off and on for the past 25 years. Working mostly in Italy, but traveling extensively throughout the rest of the continent as my job and desires dictated.
Joel