Ran my first 1/4 today

Ran my first 1/4 today I was surprised, I finally took my car out to the track to g et some times on it. Surprisingly, after missing second my first run, I ran a
15.17 second run, which isnt bad for just exhaust tires wheels suspension and intake. My reaction time was piss poor until my third run, 1.2, 1.4, and .93. Anyways, I loved the feeling of racing down that strip! The highest speed I reached was 88mph. Sorry to make such a worthless post, but it was exciting! I lost my goddamn time slip though :-(. http://www.car-forums.cn/s7/t2185.html