Re: Am I going to Corvette Hell?

I know what you're saying but, ever heard of "God helps those who help themselves."? So for my salvation, I'll put my trust in my brakes, steering, airbag etc.
Besides, since Jesus died for our sins, I think we're allowed to sin a little bit...
-Stan

Reminds me of when I told my mom I was buying a Vette. She said she didn't think I should and she said I should "pray about it". hahaha So I guess I can Thank God for my Corvette!