Re: NASCAR "young guns" Jeff Gordon and Kurt Busch prove they are idiots by blocking cars on the lead lap at Texas Motor Speedway!

"Mark Marklar - The Hyper-Intelligent Voice of Reason" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

> [...]

Just what is a Dale Earnhardt?

another one of them Sissy boy racers?

Reply to
Paw-Paw

if i am not mistaken, it is one of those ones that chased their tails for

300 to 500 miles non stop ...

in

Reply to
Flea

REDNECK ICON

-

This post was brought to you by Mark Marklar, Hyper-Intelligent Voice of Reason.

Reply to
Mark Marklar - The Hyper-Inte

LOVE your bass work on "Higher Ground" Mr. Flea.

-