Almost brand new CompCams CAM with Springs/Pushrods for LS1,2,6.

Comp Cams # 54-000-11 / G5X-2 Hyd. Roller Cam for LS1/2 1997-up.

232/240 dur. @.050" . .595/.608 " lift. on a 114 LSA. Comes complete with exact matching Comp Cam. Sring Set # 26918-16 and exact matching TrickFlow ChromeMoloy Pushrod set # 7.400 / .080 . Lope at idle. (Idle needed to be set at 950 rpms)

Parts have less than 200 miles on them and are excellent in every way. No scratches..totally perfect. The 3 pieces ran $679 total. Will sell for : $425 total and ill pop for shipping to you. Will give money back guarantee .

Dyno showed this set adding an additional 62 rwhp. on a 2006 LS2 Corvette.

Email me : snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (dave)

Reply to
dave

RicSeyler

I'm with you on that Ric. The big question in my mind would be "why didn't he like it in the first place?" Also, I suspect that it would invalidate the factory warranty. Although, in fairness, WWJD? *LOL*

Reply to
Cool Jet

Thou shall not put any lift or worship any duration before thy own...

Reply to
RicSeyler

"Thou shall not put any lift or worship any duration before thy own"

God Damn it!!!....

Just spurted half a glass of Jesus Juice out my nose and all over the screen on that one...K

Reply to
Ken

Must be the booklet, "1462 things your Briggs and Stratton mechanic should know before installation", was not included in the kit.

Dad

Reply to
Dad

Jesus juice! Michael is that you? How are things in Bahrain? *LOL*

LMAO! This is just too much fun for one person!

Reply to
Cool Jet

thanks for axing

things are great here

they make all da wimen hide their faces like i do

and i ain't never going back to Neverland Ranch

it just doesn't turn me on no mo, maybe cause it's more dan 15 years old

Reply to
Michael Jackson

ROTFLMAO! Michael, "Beat It"!!! No, wait, I didn't mean it that way!

*LOL* Perhaps one of your little friends there in Bahrain will give you a hand! Pffft!
Reply to
Cool Jet