Re: POLL: Are you driving your Corvette(s) far less...strictly based on the current economic conditions ?

mileage was 31.6 mpg for a tank while averaging 73.2 mph. The

Well, that's one fine running automobile you have there. Wish I could get that in my Z06. But heh, I woulda bought a Prius if I wanted 40 mpg. I filled it up with high test today for only 38 bucks today. Who cares about mileage.
Wave as you go by, Ed