1984 900 S: how far have you gone...

...with the low-fuel warning light lit solid? I know the owner's manual says there is 1.8 gallons left when it's lit solid (not flashing around corners, accelerating, etc.).

If I'm without cash on hand, I'll reset the trip odometer and think I can go approx. 50 mi. (1.8 X ~28mpg).

How far have you gone in this scenario. Just curious.

-urchin

--

1984 900 S 202K mi., and going stronger than ever!
Reply to

I dunno. My NG900 DTE said I had only 20 miles left to go but my house was closer than that so I just kept driving.

"Bet it all on red" Bob

Reply to
-Bob-