Seized Park Brakes

I keep my vette in short term storage with the park brake set but this time when I went to drive it, after releasing the hand brake the rear drums would not release i.e. they are seized on. I tried to move the
car but it would only move about half a foot with about 3 grand on the tacho (Auto gearbox). I removed the rear wheels and tapped the hubs with a hammer to see if I could loosen it but to no avail.
Any ideas on what I could try would be greatly appreciated.

When was the last time you replaced the brake fluid? It sounds more like the disk brakes act when the pistons rust in them. Why do you put the emergency brake on when you store it and how short is short term?
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51
Dad wrote:

What year are we talking about, is it a drum as you say or is it newer with disk?
It's a 1985 model.