Vacuum Lines 1984 Corvette

My ductwork doors will not function, my air conditioning is working properly (fan and coolant). It appears that one of my vacuum lines are incorrect and the duct doors are 'stuck' closed. Can somone help me with a
diagram of the vacuum lines for a 1984 corvette?
Art
Look for it here...
www.helminc.com
http://tinyurl.com/6g6j63