03 Neon RT

any tips on what i need to trick out my 03 neon RT???

Reply to
HD101011

The internet??

TNKev

A brain?

Reply to
Dan C

I thought the OP asked legitimate question and from an obviously young reader and y'all gave him pretty nasty and rude answers.

My answer to his original question is that he should not do anything to a nice little car like that to ruin it. Keep it original and it will last you many years. Bling it up and make a ricer look-a-like will only shorten it's life, make it look goofy and stupid, and draw the attention of local law enforcement - all bad things.

Justly leave it and enjoy it for many years to come. If you decide to sell it then the value will also not be degraded by add>

Reply to
Abby.Normal