03 Neon RT

any tips on what i need to trick out my 03 neon RT???

HD101011 wrote:

The internet??
http://www.car-stuff.com/performance/parts.php?make=7&year 03&model'7
On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 01:19:20 -0400, HD101011 wrote:

A brain?

I thought the OP asked legitimate question and from an obviously young reader and y'all gave him pretty nasty and rude answers.
My answer to his original question is that he should not do anything to a nice little car like that to ruin it. Keep it original and it will last you many years. Bling it up and make a ricer look-a-like will only shorten it's life, make it look goofy and stupid, and draw the attention of local law enforcement - all bad things.
Justly leave it and enjoy it for many years to come. If you decide to sell it then the value will also not be degraded by adding the very crap you are thinking of adding. If Dodge wanted that car to have the horse power of an SRT4 then it would have that motor in it.