Magnum RT gas mileage??

Just got my new RT a few days ago and have only put 280 miles on it (it had

8 on the odometer when I picked it up). According to the computer, the "average gas mileage" so far is 20.2. That's a lot better than what my '03 Wrangler and Grand Cherokee did when they were new. The miles were about 60% road and 40% town. How are the rest of you RT owners doing?

-- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 62 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try

for free now!

Reply to
Jack Carter

I can get 20 average as well. But I hardly ever do. The Hemi is just too much fun to drive with my foot in it :-) My record is 27 at 70mph. Scot

"Jack Carter" wrote

Reply to
Scot

That's what's happening to me too!

-- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 64 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try

for free now!

Reply to
Jack Cartetr