1993 Dodge Caravan stalling

I have a 93 Dogde Caravan 3.3L V6. It runs great for about half an hour but after that when I go to slow down to make a turn, park or stop the engine
quits and it takes about 10 minutes before I can easily start the vehicle again but after that it keeps on stalling until you let it sit for a few hours. I have already checked the fuel filter, installed a new O2 sensor and distributor. I put a new fuel pump in and it worked great for almost a month but it started acting up again. What could be causing this problem?

but
Clean the inside of the throttle body, engine off, tooth brush in hand (not wife's) engine off and air cleaner snorkel removed. Take some throttle body cleaner and hold the throttle wide open and scrub it good including the upper and lower blade inside the throttle body.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Hey thanks I'll try that. I'll let you know if it works.