1996 Dodge Stratus still won't start

No Spark on the #2 and #3 cylinder. Okay, I went and replaced the camshaft, and crankshaft sensor anyway. Along with a new coil pack. The damn thing still won't start. Still has no spark on the #2 and #3
cylinder. Could the PCM be bad? Can the PCM be tested out of the vehicle or do I need to tow the car in to have it tested? By the way, this is 2.4L
no spark at the plug wire? or at the plug?

rob wrote:

cylinders #2 and #3 while cranking the engine. I do get juice going to the #1 coil for cylinders #1 and #4 while cranking the engine.

Actually, there is no juice going to the #2 coil for cylinders #2 and #3 while cranking the engine. I do get juice going to the #1 coil for cylinders #1 and #4 while cranking the engine.
How are you checking for power at the coil? There is only one power wire that feeds both coils. The ground is controlled by the PCM. There is a seperate ground wire for each coil in the coil pack. You should have 3 wires in the connector at the coil.
Mike wrote:

hooking up a test light from the center wire and grounding it to the outside wire (ground) and cranking the engine. The test light flashes while cranking on one side but not the other.

You need to check the wire that the test light doesn't flash on for continuity to the PCM connector. If the wire has continuity you need a PCM. If the wire is open you need to find the break and repair it. The wire color at the coil should be the same color at the PCM.