2000 dodge neon

what is ptu - sol ?

i need someone in palmsprings ca possibly who knows about neons

You tell me and we both will know!! I have a few answers here
Propylthiouracil Punjab Technical University
Police Tactical Unit Polskiego Towarzystwa Ubezpieczen
There's more....... But why don't you just post what is wrong with you vehicle and specify any and all information about the problem?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
when i try to start the car a fuse blows now when i try to replace the fuse it sparks right away

Stick with one post!! read my reply to your other post
Glenn