2000 Dodge Stratus Se 2.4 engine

I'm having trouble with my 2000 Stratus .It wants to shift down on me then not shift back up.I took it and they gave me the codes wich were---P0733,P0731,P0734,Po715 and Po700 came up twice.The check engine
light went out on its own for about a hundred miles then it came back on.We replaced the filter and fluid.Any ideas what this could be?