2000 neon fog light help.

I've got a 2000 Dodge Neon with knockouts where the fog lights are supposed to go. Can anyone tell me if the wiring for the fog lights is already there or will I have to buy a new harness?

the switch for the factory installed fog lights is at the end of the turn-signal arm. If you have this installed already then you are wired for it. Otherwise it can be ugly and expensive or aftermarket add-on.
BTW, I have a new set of aftermarket Euro tail lights for that car if you are interrested. Here they are: http://www.aaarims.com/cgi-bin/store/store.cgi?&shop=city&cartt215996x29805&session efc818746d723c&L=eng&P-5489-01
Here is what they look like on my daughter's car (we have 2 sets - long story):
http://55chevy210.homeip.net/forsale/images/lights.jpg
as well as a nice pair of OEM lights.
make me a reasonable offer for either set or both. I have the original box they came in (still in that same box in my attic).
55chevy210 at comcast dot net don't reply here because I may not see it.