2001 Intrepid ES Multi-CD Player Problem

Hello World! Joel here coming at you from beautiful, sunny Florida. I do PC Networking when I'm not enjoying life.
Problem: After some AC work that required removing the right-side
dashboard--from my dopey ex-mechanic--the factory multi-cd changer (4 discs) came back to me with a blinking light problem and no access. First cd lights 1 & 2 blink, then cd lights 3 & 4 blink, then back to 1&2 repeating endlessly. I can find nothing in the owners manual and another mechanic I know with a full-blown hand-held computer testing device can get no relevant information.
Anyone out here seen this before? I'm sure I could take it to the local Dodge dealer and have them fix it for $200 if I have to...

PC
The DRB scan tool can read any fault codes that are set by the cd changer.But you may want to see if all the wires are connected to the back of the radio first.It is very easy to remove
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Thanks Glenn! I'll take a look at that today. I assumed because the lights were blinking that I had a good electrical contact. There's that work 'assume' doing its evil best again.
I appreciate your suggestion and will come back after trying it out.
Joel Boydston