2002 dodge caravan possesed with electrical problems when off

I have a 2002 dodge caravan 3.3l. It first started out with the rear door latch clicking open by it's self after the van was started and in park. Then the rear door open "handle" would not activate but the
rear door would open after the vehicle was turned off. I disconnected the rear door handle switch. About four hours later my wife went to start the van and the interior lights started to blink, the front wipers turned on by themselves with the key in the on position and with the key in the start position the solenoid would click but the car would not turn over. After turning the key off the blinking lights stopped and wipers stopped but a relay continued to click on and off by the battery in the engine compartment so we removed the ground cable from the battery.
what is the battery condition like? is it any good?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

This is the oe battery I have not had I load test done

Now would be a good time to do it.
Glenn