Dealer Banners & posters

If anyone is interested I have a few dealer banners for sale. shipping will be from Canada & I also accept Paypal or US postal moneyorders see link for pictures.

I also have a Very Large Dodge Ram Banner / Mega Cab picture is of both sides $35.00 usd + $6.00 shipping 28"x 60"

I have a very nice Dealers Banner of a Chrysler 300C Hemi made of heavy vinyl 26" x 60" picture is of both sides $30.00 usd + $5 shipping.
I have a few 2007 Dodge Caliber SRT4 posters with both french & english sides. 28.5" x 18" $13.00 usd + $4 shipping in poster tube

Colt & Brooke

Now listed on Ebay

Reply to
Colt & Brooke