Dodge Charger Service Bulletins

For anyone with a Charger with a loose noisy interior roof panel may want to know there is now a service bulletin to fix the problem. Don't know if all
panels are loose, my car has a sunroof and rattled around pretty good.
A second bulletin apparantly has been issued for the rear bumper which at speed rides up onto the bottom of the trunk lid and wears down the paint on the bumper and bottom edge of the trunk lid. Rear bumper and trunk lid had to be repainted.
TedR
Any service bulletins regarding inside rear window moisture? I have lots of fogging and water on the inside of the rear window on clear nights.