Dynasty Backseat Lights

I have a 89 Dynasty, and the children fiddle with the backseat lights and sometimes they are left on, draining the battry.
What can I do about it? Do I need to take out a fuse or the lights
inside, or there is a more elegant solution.
Thanks!
when my kids were small they would do the same thng, I told them to leave the lites alone and that was it!!! or yes you can remove the bulb.
"damnnickname" wrote: > when my kids were small they would do the same thng, I told > them to leave > the lites alone and that was it!!! > or yes you can remove the bulb.
Guess I will remove the bulb. My kids are ruly, but their friends....

How about pulling the door panel and removing the wiring connector from the switch?
Raymond Sirois KU2S SysOp: The Lost Chord BBS 607-733-5745 telnet://thelostchord.dns2go.com:6000
"Raymond Sirois" wrote: > On 8 Apr 2005 00:41:23 -0400, steve
> wrote: > > >I have a 89 Dynasty, and the children fiddle with the > backseat lights > >and sometimes they are left on, draining the battry. > > > >What can I do about it? Do I need to take out a fuse or the > lights > >inside, or there is a more elegant solution. > > > >Thanks! > > How about pulling the door panel and removing the wiring > connector > from the switch? > > > Raymond Sirois KU2S > SysOp: The Lost Chord BBS > 607-733-5745 > telnet://thelostchord.dns2go.com:6000
Just to clarify, I am referring to the study lights, not the ones that come on/off due to door being open/closed.

How about telling the kids to leave the lights alone. Then if they still don't listen, kick them in the ass!

Just to clarify, is not the switch that activates those lights located in the armrest of the rear door? They are in my wife's 93 Dynasty LE...
Raymond Sirois KU2S SysOp: The Lost Chord BBS 607-733-5745 telnet://thelostchord.dns2go.com:6000