engine malfunction light

engin malfunction light the engine malfunction light just come on in my 2001 Dodge grand minivan sport. I plan on taking a trip this Friday. should I be concerned?

Thread archive:

interface
http://www.AutoBoardz.com/engine-malfunction-light-ftopict248006.html
What's the fault code? That will tell you if you should be concerned or not. Have someone read the fault with a scan tool
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Don't be concerned at all, just ignore it and keep driving. Why should a light on the dash that is indicating you have a problem be paid any mind.

Site Timeline