engine malfunction light

engin malfunction light the engine malfunction light just come on in my 2001 Dodge grand minivan sport. I plan on taking a trip this Friday. should I be concerned?

Reply to
OLEMEL

What's the fault code? That will tell you if you should be concerned or not. Have someone read the fault with a scan tool

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Don't be concerned at all, just ignore it and keep driving. Why should a light on the dash that is indicating you have a problem be paid any mind.

Reply to
David B.