fog light

i have a 99 dodge neon.How do you replace the drivers side fog light on the car?

Reply to
speckfish

With a hammer. Do the passenger side too. Make it so that whoever has it in the future can't put lights in the mounts either. I hate foglights when it's not foggy out.

Reply to
Eric Johnson

Actually, they're also quite usefull at night when it's raining and/or snowing outside. I've found they aren't of much use when it's foggy during the daytime though.

In truth, the only time the fogs on my 97 Intrepid come on is at night, in inclement weather, and not in town. I find that the illumination provided by overhead streetlights is much better than by a pair of lights 6 inches above the road surface...

Raymond A. Sirois SysOp: The Lost Chord BBS telnet://thelostchord.dns2go.com:6023

Ray