rpm while idling in PT Cruiser

Hi, I own a PT CRuiser 2003. While idling what should the ideal RPM be? Mine shows over 200 and I have been told it is too high. thanks in advance Ravina

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 00:01:40 +0000, ravina wrote:

Should be around 700-800. If you meant 2000, then yes that is too high.

Dan C wrote:

well iam going to check my car now and will let you know whether your idling is high or not
thanks a million
ravina