rusted top

does anyone know how to fix rust spots and what to do it with on the top of my dodge. thanks

Sand it down to metal, re-prime (used etching primer, then regular grey primer), re-paint, clear coat, etc... My 92 caravan did that - paint basically peeling off and then rusting. Dad works in the finishing room at a cabinet shop, so he used his finishing skills on it and we did it one weekend in the back yard - about $160 in materials if I recall...but that's if you have the tools, the time, and the know-how... Otherwise, probably $300-600 at a body shop...
Wesley

body shop repaired that on my Concorde........roof and hood 850.00, no rust just badly faded and the clear coat was burning

Wesley wrote:

going to use por 15 on it though... after I use it in my trunk.

--
Mauricio raub-kudria-com
(if you need to email me, use this address =)