stuttering and puttering my 2001 dodge neon se

when excellerating the car sputters. and there is a pop sound . this is at speeds between 25 and 55 miles per hour.and the engine light comes on when
this happens.after it gets going the engine light goes out.
Hi I have no answer for you but I wanted to ask you if you find out first, what is wrong, can you please e-mail me and i'll do the same for you? Thanks
you need to get a new pcv valve. My husband just fixed mine. you can blow it out with some carb cleaner because it is probably sticking.

It has nothing to do with a PCV valve, you have a cylinder misfire and you need to take care of it now before you damage the Catalytic Converter. Replace the plugs and wires
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech