Transmission output shaft roller bearing

I have an A520 manual transmission in an 89 Sundance. I may need to replace the roller bearing which is visible when you remove the extension housing
(ie the part the speed sensor fits into) from the passenger side of the transmission
My question is, can this bearing be removed and replaced without pulling out or disassembling the transmission? It seems to be a press fit, but I'm not sure