won't start

My 2001 dodge grand caravan won't start I got a trouble code P1684. does anyone know what it means.

p1684 just means the pcm's power source was disconnectted less than 50 key cycles ago.
Sounds like your battery went flat.......battery charger, battery and alternator tests would be a start to fixing the problem I guess.
Thanks for the reply propman, but the batt was on the charger all evening after It would not start. It's either not getting spark or fuel. I can hear the fuel pump working. It almost fired after a shot of ether but can was empty. I'll leave the charger on all day tomorrow as I won't have time to work on it.As for the code I remember last week when it was over 100 degrees in Chicago it took a couple of cranks to fire, maybe thats were the code P1684 came from.