1985 Dodge ram 100

I've been to every junk yard in the lower mainland looking for parts for my 1985 Dodge D-100 and can't seem to find any parts anywhere does anyone know
where one can get parts from???....
What are you needing?
-- Budd Cochran

<G> Good point, I missed that bit. -- Budd Cochran

The area around Vancouver British Columbia, Canada, is usually considered the lower mainland. I guess this poster wasn't thinking globally.

Yeah sorry I did mean Vancouver B.C. Lower mainland!. What I need is: a dash,insterment panel,gas tank floater relay,side panels for the doors,carpeting,tail light and turn signal covers leafs,shocks,box,fenders and more but I can't think of everything off the top of my head.... Thanks guys

GOOD LORD!!!!!
Are you sure you're not BUILDING one? <VBG>
Let me look up a couple ads in Mopar action and see if I can get you an internet address or two.
-- Budd Cochran

LOL... no it's a good truck just needs some TLC I've already sunk $1500.00 into it already it's 20 years old I think it's worth keeping and restoring

Hey, the only bad Dodge is one that can't be fixed at all . . .
Ok, Here we go. I have no experiences with these folks as I don't do much work on cars these days.
Texas Acres www.texasacres.com ( all Chrysler Corp vehicles)
Auto Body Specialties, Inc.www.autobodyspecialt.com ( includes some fiberglass fenders)
And, I do have some experience here and they aren't too bad,
J.C. Whitney has some body parts www.JCW.com
-- Budd Cochran

I've had good luck with Aldergrove Used Auto in Aldergrove (price is higher). Ralph s Used auto parts in Abbotsford BC, on the Sumas / Huntington Hwy (about 2 miles north of the US boarder, and about 1 mile south of Hwy 1)(good pricing). And Marshall's used Chrysler parts, unfortunately they are in Kelowna BC, but they will ship parts down to you, and I liked their guarantee. These guy's seem to have a good assortment of Chrysler parts.
Marshall's Used Chrysler Parts (250) 766-1105 9590 McCarthy Road Kelowna, BC V4V 1S5

hmm well thanks man I've already been to Ralfs Empire,Alder Auto,Captian Crunch,Chilliwack pick a part. So I'll guess I'll try this Marshall's Used Chrysler Parts and see what they have to say... Thanks again

truck for $2000 in Idaho on ebay right now.
beekeep
There's a 78 W-100 4X4 (360 4-bbl, fulltime, short wheelbase, small lift kit, oversize tires, body needs TLC) for sale at the Car Quest store for $1200 here in Moab, UT
-- Budd Cochran
WARNING!!!
Poster still believes that intelligence, logic,
common sense, courtesy, and religious beliefs
are still important in our society, and might include
them in his posts.

Try http://car-part.com/ for an online search of salvage yards.
Bryan