1985 Dodge ram 100

I've been to every junk yard in the lower mainland looking for parts for my

1985 Dodge D-100 and can't seem to find any parts anywhere does anyone know where one can get parts from???....
Reply to
Gordon Phillips

What are you needing?

-- Budd Cochran

Reply to
Budd Cochran

And where is the "lower mainland".

Reply to
Advocate

Good point, I missed that bit.

-- Budd Cochran

Reply to
Budd Cochran

The area around Vancouver British Columbia, Canada, is usually considered the lower mainland. I guess this poster wasn't thinking globally.

Reply to
nirodac

Reply to
Gordon Phillips

GOOD LORD!!!!!

Are you sure you're not BUILDING one?

Let me look up a couple ads in Mopar action and see if I can get you an internet address or two.

-- Budd Cochran

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Reply to
Gordon Phillips

Reply to
Gordon Phillips

I've had good luck with Aldergrove Used Auto in Aldergrove (price is higher). Ralph s Used auto parts in Abbotsford BC, on the Sumas / Huntington Hwy (about 2 miles north of the US boarder, and about 1 mile south of Hwy

1)(good pricing). And Marshall's used Chrysler parts, unfortunately they are in Kelowna BC, but they will ship parts down to you, and I liked their guarantee. These guy's seem to have a good assortment of Chrysler parts.

Marshall's Used Chrysler Parts (250) 766-1105

9590 McCarthy Road Kelowna, BC V4V 1S5

Reply to
nirodac

Reply to
Gordon Phillips

There's quite a few parts for a d100 on ebay. Hell there's a whole truck for $2000 in Idaho on ebay right now.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

There's a 78 W-100 4X4 (360 4-bbl, fulltime, short wheelbase, small lift kit, oversize tires, body needs TLC) for sale at the Car Quest store for $1200 here in Moab, UT

-- Budd Cochran

WARNING!!!

Poster still believes that intelligence, logic,

common sense, courtesy, and religious beliefs

are still important in our society, and might include

them in his posts.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Hey, the only bad Dodge is one that can't be fixed at all . . .

Ok, Here we go. I have no experiences with these folks as I don't do much work on cars these days.

Texas Acres

( all Chrysler Corp vehicles)

Auto Body Specialties, Inc.www.autobodyspecialt.com ( includes some fiberglass fenders)

And, I do have some experience here and they aren't too bad,

J.C. Whitney has some body parts

-- Budd Cochran

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Try

for an online search of salvage yards. Bryan

Reply to
Bryan