1995 dodge ram 3500 series truck

i need a diagram emailed to me for a fuse box panel under the hood for a 1995 dodge ram 3500 series TRUCK 5.9 engine, fuel injection. I am desperate cannot locate it anywhere. any and all help would be
appreciated. thank you.
Don't know about a 95 but new trucks it's on the under side of the lid over the fuses