2007 ford superduty - one UGLY truck

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Features/articleId 9864

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://UtilityOffRoad.com
I agree, Nate. Whatever they used to inspire the designers must have looked better before the nuclear explosion.
But there is irony in the world . . .I saw a brand new, still in the wraps, Ford 350P-Stroke in some kind of cowboy trim, on a flat bed trailer being towed by a 2001 Dodge 3500 Cummins.
--
Budd Cochran

"Nathan W. Collier" < snipped-for-privacy@NoSpam.com> wrote in message
On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 17:19:49 -0600, Budd Cochran wrote:

LOL.
It's a conspiracy between Ford and the insurance industry. Wreck the damn thing and they will refuse to pay.....'cause the damn thing looked so god-awful ugly already.
I mean, really, how could any reasonable man tell the difference detween wreck damage and the original sheet metal? :-)
<VBG>
It certainly shows what happens when you hire blind three year olds to design vehicles.
--
Budd Cochran

"Tim" < snipped-for-privacy@mezzo.org> wrote in message

Looks like it was already driven into a brick wall...
Hang in there Nate. We will have a 4500 and 5500 next year, plus a new big CI V8.
Mike

you talking a diesel or gas v8? i hope you arent talking about a v8 diesel. :-(
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://UtilityOffRoad.com

It is gas and will be available on the Chassis Class. And a gas V8 in a truck larger in a 3500 is suppose to be Dodge moving ahead?

Support the USA in its "Sponsor an Arab Country and make it richer" campaign.
Huw

8.3L gasser
Mike

so the 4500 & 5500 is really coming? last i heard it was still a rumor.
--
-Chris
05 CTD

-Chris
05 CTD

that's a shame... I used to like the looks of the old (2001 - 05) body style..
Mac
300 pound butt-ugly hillbilly wife to match the truck is a new option this year.
She would make a good hood ornament
On 4/6/06 7:57 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, "td"

Nathan W. Collier wrote:

That is just about the ugliest truck I've ever seen. It'll be a toss up between the new Ford SD and the new GM trucks due out. They are going to be just as ugly as the new Ford.
Bob