500 ppm diesel still readily available......

Page 3 of 3
TBone wrote:

Veering way off topic, but since you asked....
I would have suspected that, but its ONLY the chinese tubes in the same fixture with German tubes and its the only chinese tubes in several different fixtures. These are rather expensive aquarium lamps with special spectal characteristics, and the tube vendor (Coralife) switched production from Germany to China some time last year. Its 100% consistent- all the new Chinese tubes are failing early. I'm no longer buying Coralife lamps as a result.
California pumps carry no label because the fuel is mandated statewide - no choice so no need for a label on the #2 pump. Specific EPA labeling exemption for California fuel retailers.
--
2006 T.G.Lambach. Publication in any form requires prior written
permission.

Ya know, if you post to a public news group I think it becomes public property. I'm not a copywrite lawyer, I just play one in cyberspace.
"-->> T.G. Lambach <<--" <"T.G. Lambach at NoHamorSpamcomcast.net"> wrote in message

This exact notion has been debated to death on usenet literally for decades and here's what I take to be consensus.
When you post to usenet it's understood you're giving an implicit right to copy as when you hit send you're saying "send this everywhere" and of course the article is copied on hundreds if not thousands of times. Morso it's impossible to delete an article for all practical purposes once it's been sent.
greek_philosophizer wrote:

Don't fool yourself- Cat, Cummins, and Navistar are still way ahead of the european diesel manufacturers. The Europeans were having fits of ecstasy over common-rail injection when it had been on the Cummins in the Ram for 2 model years.
On 25 Jan 2007 07:00:37 -0800, "greek_philosophizer"

what part of 80% don't you get? if it is required that 80% of diesel sold be the new stuff, then 20% can be the dirtier stuff, you found the 20%

That 80% is 100% of retail locations for automobiles