68 International 3/4 Ton/ Fleet side Box/Need Parts for.

I know this isnt the right binaries,but could one of you e-mail where to look? I'm looking for Chrome for(68 International 3/4 Ton Fleet Side Box Camper Special) chrome moulding for outside of box,tail gate. If you
e-mail on the header,put International Truck Parts.Chris Rickard.I live in Sault Ste Marie Ont Canada. Could you let me know where i might find tthe parts? Thanks a Million.