82 D50 Electrical Problem

I have an '80 Dodge D50 with the 2.0 liter engine. When I turn on the key, I have power but when I crank I get nothing but a single click. Then everything goes dead. If I remove the negative battery cable and bump it a
couple of times on the terminal, I hear it arc and then I can replace it and have power again. But everytime I try to crank the truck it shuts down all the power. The cranking problem has been occuring for about a month now, but only once or twice before the truck starts normally. But it never lost power before today, and never didn't start before today. Any ideas as to what could be the problem?
clean all the battery cable conections
if that doesn't fix it, replace the battery

The battery cables are clean and the battery tested good. I guess the next step is to get a multimeter and check the wiring, unless you guys know of anything else?