82 W150 no spark

Sorry to burst your bubble Maxi, but he was replying to both of us.

Well, if you didn't mention using any sort of jumper wire and his response was clearly referencing the suggested use of one, it appears that he was talking to me.

I never said that as it would be impossible. I said that the coil had 12V on the negative side because it was NOT grounded. Learn how to read there Maxi-boy.

Likewise. Care to dig yourself in a little deeper.

Reply to
TBone

If you actually admit to it but I doubt that you ever will. Face it Budd, you jumped in here for no other reason but to defend your buddy and attack me in your all too typical childish manor and were wrong and still not man enough to admit to it. All you can say is that you missed one point but you were actually WRONG on everything.

Once again Budd, did you forget when you said this:

Sorry Budd, but it was still YOU and the second part was put in to prevent you from making the claim about pin 3 that doesn't exist on his unit. As for hating you, I really don't know you well enough and with the way you have been acting, don't really have any desire to.

No, I said that you are acting like one and you are.

Grow up Budd and stop trying to spin it into something else.

Now who is the one who resorts to pure name calling? Who seems to hate who now???? And BTW, so much for that admission of error now that you are once again accusing me of having diarrhea of the brain along with the rest of your childish name calling.

The problem here Budd is that I am not wrong unlike you and you are just too hatefull to admit to it or even to just shut up and like I said, so much for that admission of error but then again, it would take a real man to do that.

Yes Budd, you did waste time, the time it took for everyone to read your typical childish crap which does nothing for the OP or anyone else interested in how this ignition works. The sad thing is that once again, I let you and the other idiot drag me into this childish arguing again but it's sadly as much my fault as anything for allowing it. At least now I eventually realize it and stop like now so feel free to have the last word Budd....

Reply to
TBone

Doesn't matter to whom he replied. You still got the jumper wire reference all screwed up, and gave bad advice based on a huge assumption on your part.

Doesn't matter to whom he replied. You still got the jumper wire reference all screwed up, and gave bad advice based on a huge assumption on your part.

The ony thing getting deep in here is your bullshit.

Reply to
Max Dodge

BUH-WA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!

With the evidence right in front of you that, unlike you, I admit my errors, you still deny the evidence. Thank you for proving your uselessness to the Human Species.

Face it, Tom, you jumped in because Max was giving correct answers and you weren't being noticed.

Ah, Tom, your continuous diatribes against my beliefs, my politics, my correct answers to questions, or just my presence in the group is all that is needed to prove you can't practice the tolerance you love to preach and your hatred of me.

Denial doesn't disprove fact ...you called me an ass as far as I'm concerned. Remember, Tom, I do have the right to be offendeed and you are very offensive.

I'm not spinning the statement. You need to grow up.

What's the matter, Tom, can't handle the truth about yourself? Once you called the first name, the gloves came off. Now go cry in a corner.

No matter how you deny it, it was an admission of error and it is your hatred that is making you deny the fact.

"and the other idiot" . . .I supposed that is not name calling either. Only in your little amoral universe, Tom.

Ah, let's see, last word . . . .ok . . . . Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23, Ephesians 2:8-10.

Budd John 3:16-17

Reply to
Budd Cochran

No, I didn't. You just don't understand electrical systems at all. BTW, I didn't come up with the jumper wire, that was another poster. I just included it because it was a good idea to confirm the function of the coil. Funny how you didn't say anything to the person who initially came up with that idea. Why is that Max????

It most certainly does and you know it and I got nothing screwed up. You just don't like to be made the fool, especially when you are doing it to yourself and your typical repeat statements show that you really have nothing valid to say, you are just mad, LOL!

My bullshit, LOL. I just gave him some valid advice to get him away from the crap you were misquoting from the FSM and missing key steps as well. You should really stick to transmissions because you really don't know shit about electrical systems.

Reply to
TBone

At least not in your mind, but out here in reality, you give bad advice all the time.

LOL, what a laugh that is coming from the guy that thinks the negative side of the coil won't show voltage all the time.

Because Nirodac said to ground the coil to a known good ground, not the ECU. What he suggested is common practice. What you suggested is foolish.

Ok, if it matters who he replied to, you'll note the post where he replied about the jumper wire is directly in response to one of my replies. The thread history doesn't lie, unlike you.

My repeat statements are because there simply isn't anything new in most of your drivel. As such, the same reply works well and saves keyboard time.

Care to prove I misquoted from the FSM? If you don't post pics of the exact sections of the FSM that you think I misquoted, you are lying AGAIN. Meantime, I have my 1975 FSM sitting right here. Once you post pics of where I'm full of shit, I'll be glad to post pics of exactly what I said.

Meantime, you go ahead and spin your lies.

Reply to
Max Dodge

There really is a big difference between reality and Maxworld.

Because it cannot but feel free to prove me wrong and show me the formula that say's any voltage can exist where resistance to ground is zero.

LOL, now look at who is lying. Please indicate exactly where I ever said to ground the ECU. Once again you Alligator mouth is overrunning that hummingbird ass.

But you said that you never told him to use a ground wire so how could it be to one of yours?

You call it drivel, others call it truth, especially in this thread.

I don't have your 75 manual but you never mentioned checking the pickup or coil to ground to look for shorts so you in fact misquoted what the FSM procedure actually is.

But you didn't quote it completely which indicates that you really didn't understand what it was trying to do.

The only lies are the ones you created in your imagination.

Reply to
TBone

I don't see any pics as proof yet.

Have a nice day.

Reply to
Max Dodge

I don't see any pics as proof yet.

Have a nice day.

Reply to
Max Dodge

I gave you proof in a few steps you neglected to provide, probably because you didn't understand what the FSM was telling you to do. I also have yet to see anything to back up your false accusations and I know that I never will.

Reply to
TBone

You claimed that I did not provide the correct procedure. Please provide pictures of the FSM where it contradicts what I said.

No pics, no proof.

More lies.

Reply to
Max Dodge

LOL, like you back up anything you say. Problem is that I can't post binaries to a non-binary group.

Reply to
TBone

Send them to me, Tom. I can.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Post them to a web host.

So far you have lots of excuses and accusations and little proof.

Reply to
Max Dodge

Thanks for the offer Budd but until Maxi is willing to back up the crap he has been spewing out in this thread, it really isn't worth the time.

Reply to
TBone

Reply to
Max Dodge

You said you couldn't post a pic, I can. Ya wanna back up, your claim or not?

If Max needs the service, he has the same option if needed, but I don't think he does.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

And you make lots of claims but yet are unable to back a single one of them up. I know better than to follow your crap anymore. When you have the ability to back up what you say you do so as in the Mercedes thread but here, all you can do is spin. Hell, even the OP bailed out when you started this childish crap. God forbid someone else has a different idea that yours, especially when you thing the other person may be right. Well, since the OP bailed out of this now childish thread, so will I so as I said to Budd, feel free to have the last word.

Reply to
TBone

So, iow, you don't wish to defend your statements and everything you say should be accepted without question?

I gave you a chance to prove yourself and you've rejected it. I would have posted the pics, unmodified (why would I modify them when you could see them and tell everyone they were modified? Consider it "forced honesty" on my part if you choose), and you could have proved your point without question.

I think you just screwed up any credibility you had gained in the discussion, Tom, but that's just my opinion.

Max, do you need to have anything posted or does your provider permit it?

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Thanks for the offer Budd.

I'm a bit rushed right now, but later I'm sure I can post pics of the exact instructions on a pic host site, if not here. I assure anyone still reading, its just a matter of cracking open section 8 in the FSM and finding the electronic ignition pages.

Reply to
Max Dodge