'95 Ram 2500HD Differential Leak

I've found that I have some rust-through on my diff cover (live in coastal New England). Can anyone point me towards either a retail chain, or an online retailer, that would have a stock replacement
cover for the Dana 80? All I've seem to be able to find online are expensive performance covers.
I did find one here - http://www.jawsgear.com/store/catalog/product_info.php?cPath76_381&products_id 00 - would anyone know whether I need the one for standand gear rotation, or for reverse? I'm assuming standard, but want to be sure.
Secondly, can anyone confirm that it is indeed a Dana 80 on the 2500HD's? With all the corrosion, I can't seem to find anything on the housing itself, and I've long since lost the under-hood decal, having gotten a warranty hood replacement thanks to the faulty latch.
Thanks in advance!

Yes.
It depends on your drivetrain. Cummins or V10 with a standard transmission have the Dana 80 - Cummins/V10 with automatic has a Dana 70 - 360 with either transmission has a Dana 60.
On Sep 17, 4:10 pm, "Tom Lawrence"

Sorry, I did mean to include that it's a 360 with an automatic.
Thanks, Tom!
Reverse rotation = front differencial
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.dodge.trucks / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html

No - a reverse-rotation diff has the pinion located above the centerline of the ring gear, vs. below in a standard rotation diff. It's got nothing to do with front vs. rear.