CTD Exhaust Question

I have a 2001 Ram Quad Cab CTD 4x4 Auto and was wondering which size exhaust to go to, 4 or 5 inch.? Is the 5 inch mostly for the HO CTD,Mine isn't.HO.Thanks in advance for all help....

There's no advantage of a 5" over a 4" on a stock, or even light-to-moderately modified vehicle.
Go with a 4" exhaust, and you'll be fine.
id go with a 5" sounds better :D
"Marty Stewartson" wrote: > I have a 2001 Ram Quad Cab CTD 4x4 Auto and was wondering > which size > exhaust to go to, 4 or 5 inch.? Is the 5 inch mostly for the > HO CTD,Mine > isn't.HO.Thanks in advance for all help....