CTD Fuel mileage

Anyone have real numbers on fuel mileage on a late model CTD? I can get 19+ around town, but on the highway it goes down to around 13 if I drive over 75 MPH.

Al

2004 2500, 600 CTD, six speed, 4X4, 3.73 gears.
Reply to
Big Al

Thanks what I get.

2004 HO 6 speed, full Banks, 3500 LB Dually. Steve
Reply to
Steve Lusardi

I get 14 city, 16 city/hwy mix and 19 hwy if I keep it under 70.

2004 2500, 305/555 CTD, auto, 4x4, 3.73

Craig C.

Reply to
craig
2003 HO - I get 20 highway (if I stay at 60-65 max), 15 city, 17 combined. Al's right, mileage goes way down at high speeds. Since the price of fuel's gone up, I've gotten used to the right lane.

John

Reply to
John

thats about what im gettin im averaging around 17 to and from work and around town.

05 2500 2wd 6 speed 3.73 gear

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

Just did a 500 mile road trip, two mt passes each way, half interstate/two lane. Topper on, 600lb load one way averaged 70-75 mph. 21.5 mpg '01 HO, 6sp 3.55 .

DE

Reply to
DE