Election Results

Page 2 of 6

Fox news is a very suspect source.
In PA, it was a choice between a Republican idiot and a Democratic conservative.
Our winners were Casey, who is Catholic, and ran on a conservative values platform boosted by the voting record of Santorum, which was 98% with Bush.
Carney beat Don Sherwood, who had no values. Carney is also Catholic, and has a strong family values platform.
Voter turnout was normal for a Presidentail election, and the district is split 60/40 in favor of the Republicans. IOW, the "Conservatives" were out in droves, despite the "wisdom" of Fox News.
--
Max

Only to Liberals who avoid anything not resembling their normal media pablum

In YOUR opinion . . . .

And your point is? No matter the ratio there, the lack of conservative voters nation wide that caused the results.
Btw, did you ever notice I wasn't condemning VOLUNTARY ADULT stem cell research? Or does that matter any more?
Budd

Which appears to be about 80% of the country but then agaon, with your bias, I can see why you would believe this.

And you know different how?????

No, it was the wisdom of the public and the fact that the republican party has long lost their way.

The problem here is that NONE of the methods that Max mentioned cost any HUMAN lives and the point he was trying to make was that too many (like yourself) automatically associate stem cell with abortions and this argument by you more than proves his point.

Man, I see some things never change :-)
"Roy" < snipped-for-privacy@home.net> wrote in message
Ah yes, I forget . . .truth goes right over the heads of Liberals.
Sorry.
--
Budd Cochran

If it wasn't for us liberals as you call it, you'd starve.

No the word is pathetic. Now do me a favor and put me back in your kf.
ROTFLMBO!!!!
It was you Liberals that stole the Social Security and now, those Liberals that don't have other income will be in the same boat as I am.
Bet you're real proud of that.
--
Budd Cochran

Budd, told you before I don't pay into nor will I collect SS. But it is obvious that if your beloved conservatives had won and maintained control they would gutted every senior benifit they could get their hands on

Budd you made you choice's, stop crying and playing the victim.
Now, I'll tell you up front, just like every other time you start with me, that if you continue you will get your feelings hurt. As I told you before, I do not give a fuck about you, your situation, religion or anything else having to do with you.

ROTFLMBO!!! Now your confusing conservatives with spendocrats.

Telling you what your heroes did to the country, Roy.

That's the difference between us, Roy, I do care about you and your eternal soul...and it's why I'm a conservative, I care about others.
As for any fighting, go ahead and start without me. The only winner will be the one of us that is right in the end.
--
Budd Cochran

Budd you chose where to work, you chose what to do with your money, save, invest , spend or drink it.
Stop complaining and accept the choice's that YOU made and the result that came from those choice's.
Most of us screw up at one time or another and suck it up and move on. YOU oth continue to desire play the victim.

Budd trust me I nor my eternal soul need or require your concern. Perhaps you'd be better served if you spent your time being concerned about yourself and get some friggin' help.

beekeep
I have to admit you do lend credence to the theory Neanderthals were of a lower mental capacity.
But we know it's really just damage due to the bee stings to your butt . . .er brain.
--
Budd Cochran

On Thu, 9 Nov 2006 13:42:42 -0700, "Budd Cochran" <mr-d150@preciscom SPAM.net> wrote:

holy jumpin up and down martha. someone closer to budd than me.......someone who knows where he lives, might think about callin 911 and having mental health sent out to do a welfare check on him. this is really gettin strange. budd is startin to remind me of a grateful dead song.

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 01:12:32 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@whatever.net wrote:

will find a cure!
beekeep

Then I guess that makes you a liberal too then, huh, Budd. According the the conservative mind set, everything that happens to someone is completely the responsibility of that person and since you claim to be a conservative, suck it up and take responsibility for you situation.

If all of the problems are due to the liberals, what happened during the 12 years that the conservatives have been in charge???

Xclimation wrote:

Taxing anyone who has more than you is not always 'fairness'. Redistribution of wealth is not the direction this country needs. Next thing liberals will want is salaries regulated by Government. Then they will want salary based on need rather than abilities. Punishing people for striving to achieve by taxing the crap out of them is counter productive. I've yet to hear a liberal or democrat state exactly what the limit should be to tax anyone. All they can say is if we need more money then tax the rich some more. No 'fair' limit'.

Miles, how about we do a percentage of net under 100K and over do gross?
Roy