electrical problem.

I have a 92 dodge dokota had some elec work done on it put in a new computer and now i have no spark or gas spraying from the injector just thinking someone might know what this could be.

What motor do you have? Did you check the fueses? I can look up some wiring info on this tomorrow at work. What was the reason they put a new computer in? Sounds like you had this problem before and they thought it was the computer? I see alot of shops replacing the computer when not needed.
========== snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

======== whoever worked on it didn't have a clue.....
and/or
you installed a used computer.
~:~ MarshMonster ~is thunk'n that's what it might be~