got some work done on the rail

Replaced all fuel lines and relocated fuel filter so it's not between the fuel pump and carb. Also found that there is an inline valve coming off of the tank that looks just like the one you'd find on most motorcycles. There's definitely an "on" and an "off" position and (even though I didn't check yet) I believe there is also a "reserve" position which could come in handy since I don't have a fuel gauge. Also got the front winch mount welded on after work today and bolted the winch up. Got it wired up, too, but it's a temporary wiring job. It works, but I want to wire up some switches on the dash instead of leaving the remote control for the winch laying on the floorboard. After I got all of that done I noticed the master cylinder reservoir was dry, but the floorboard around it was not. I'd noticed yesterday the brake pedal was not returning to the upright position consistently. Looks like it's time for a new master cylinder. I plan on replacing that this weekend and coming up with some kind of mount for a fire extinguisher, too. I'm taking pictures. :-)

"Stupid people are funny." - me

Reply to
Shag

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 23:59:16 GMT, Shag scribbled this interesting note:

Busy little beaver, now aren't we? You needed a hobby again, didn't you???

John Willis

Did I See "SHAG" and "BEAVER" in the same post????

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®