Friday fuel line, saturday furnace

Page 2 of 3
Roy wrote:

Good. I really hope it works out for you.
Bob

Thanks, so do I.
Roy

Trim Technique: Use this after typing your reply in the email window. This works both with web browsers, and most email clients.
1) Use "down" arrow to move cursor to a spot in the email below the text which is necessary to the email. 2) Press and hold shift key. 3) Press arrow "down" key to highlight text below the relevant message. 4) Release arrow down key. 5) Touch "delete" key and highlighted text should disappear.
For folks who like using a mouse, scroll down. Put the cursor in the text below the relevant message.
Hold left mouse key down, and slide cursor down. This will highlight text, which can then be deleted using the delete button.
As an alternative, put the indicator below the useful text. Pres cntrl + shift + end to highlight the trailing text, and then touch delete.
Just what we need, a new net nanny. Now you (oops see way below)

can bitch 'cause I top post at times as well. Trim this!

Didn't get your nap this afternoon?????? <BG>
Denny

Nope too friggin sore. Now you'll be in the shit too, 'cause ya didn't trim before ya replied.<BFG>
Roy

I like being on the top :))) dale
On 11/20/06 4:31 PM, in article

Damn, I love these encouraging post's. <G>

just my luck. i need you as a neighbor.

i may have to try that <vbg>

yeah, that would piss me off.

those nagging type of injuries are the worst. my left shoulder flares up. hurts like heck. last year it flared up and my whole shoulder ended up locked up. could hardly move it and the pain went on for months. they tried pt. had three shots in the joint, which was the max they would put in. they decided that they could try surgery, in my case it is a matter of shaving the end of the bones in the joint off to make more room in the joint. the dr. was not at all optimistic but i found another guy who had it done and it worked for him. but in the end, i decided out of the surgery and i just streteched it out every day for a couple of months. its better now but i worry about the next time it does it.

not sure which grin is on your face but i think i may have to refer you to your wife for that one.

I had to beg. Actually Sue is pretty cool with stuff like that. Isn't timid about trying anything as longs as it is explained to her. Although today the leaf blower stopped and she want's to know what is wrong. Yup, out of gas.

It has been a rough week here, so I figure any smile is an improvement. Here's one <GBHMFG>
I replaced the plenum gasket today.... took me 6 hours more or less.
NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS, would I have considered this to be the reason my engine was knocking and using excessive oil..
Im gonna be curious now to see where my oil usage goes.. Its gotta improve if I was DRINKING enough oil to make the engine knock.
Again, THANKS..
earl

Was the intake nice and oily inside? Did you clean it out?
You should follow up with a couple applications of Mopar combustion chamber cleaner, to get rid of the oil deposits in the combustion chambers. Then, once that's done, put in a new set of plugs (the cc cleaning process tends to foul the plugs).
The inside of the Intake was A HUGE MESS.. I cleaned it a lot... not perfect, but its 95% cleaner than it was.
Earl
On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 13:50:45 GMT, "Tom Lawrence"

Listen, you miserable idiot. We have plenty to argue about. Heck, I wouldn't argue with you if you were the last wrench puller on Earth. I mean, that was totally pathetic. Why don't you find something useful to do, instead of looking for an argument? Why, I'd bet guys like you go into old ladies houses and put cats in the furnaces.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

I'm not a miserable idiot. I'm a very happy, cheerful and annoying idiot. Get it right next time bub.
Denny

Gotta agree!! <BFG>
Roy

Talk about creative editing....
I do gotta ask tho. When you're driving the Magnum with the seat heaters on, how long can you keep them on high???
Denny

Ya, but I screwed it up.

Ah, my furry faced wide ride buddy, ya have to pay attention.<G> The Magnum does not have heated seats. Hell, ya ran the numbers!<VBG> Actually it is the srt with the heated seats. Not been cold enough for them. To be honest I haven't really looked at the switch's for them. I know they are on either side of the ashtray though.
I'll get back to ya on them later today.
Roy

I couldn't get it right if I had a steering wheel that only goes in one direction, and a campaign bus full of Republicans. As a matter of fact, I'm so pathetic, I can't even point an argument in the right directions. Do you have any idea what an idiot I am!
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

The 'right' kind???? or would that be the 'left' kind??
Denny