HELP!!Mod to 2001 1500 Quadcab for towing 22' motorboat

But what does this have to do with the thread subject, oh, that's right, nothing.

Reply to
TBone

Tbone wins!!! He gets the "Tbone math answer" as his share of the goods.....so lets see....

3% / 2% = 1.5%

Gary will get the real math share at.....

3% / 2% = 150%

Winner: Tbone....

Wait, um..... Tbone, ya wanna calculate that again?

Reply to
Max Dodge

Yeah, like "Dis ain' daway persents work, idz DIS way......."

Reply to
Max Dodge

Sorry Max, but the percentage thing isn't the subject of the thread. But hey, I'll admit that I wasn't paying attention and got the percentage thing wrong as far as the 3% / 2% thing wrong, big deal. The fuzzy math thing is still correct and is also not the subject of the thread (at least not the intended subject). The actual subject was Gary's attack on a poster about being accurate on the inability of production of torque from a transmission and then went on to prove himself wrong.

Reply to
TBone

Doesn't appear to matter what the subject of the thread is, you are incorrect on both counts.

Reply to
Max Dodge

Only in your little mind Max, but I expected nothing less.

Reply to
TBone

And I expected nothing less than name calling by you.

BTW guys, I get 5 points for the "little mind" comment. Who is at the top of the leader board right now?

Reply to
Max Dodge

Speaking of shot, how have you been doing Carlos?

Don't think we are going too far. Sue is tutoring every morning for the month of July. The tub has to get here then be wired and set up. Have to dig up the driveway and repave it.

Thanks, I know they make them for cars, didn't know about trucks.

Yup, Rolling Thunder, same here last night. I suppose in a couple of years they will have one for this bs bush has us involved in now.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

You're right - the subject is what mods would be necessary to allow a

1/2-ton 2WD automatic truck to tow a 22' boat 1 mile each weekend.

So what the hell are you doing arguing 4th grade math problems?

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

I still show Gary in the lead with at least 4 "asshole"s, 6 "idiot"s, at least one "little angry boy", and several others that I just don't feel like looking up :)

What I find more amusing is that despite the above counts, he actually posted:

"Back to name calling I see. How did Max put it, oh yea, the first sign of a losing argument."

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Yea, I'm the only one doing it or even the one who started it. Like they say, people see only what they want to see.

Reply to
TBone

He's arguing something other than the subject because he cannot offer any knowledge on the subject. Happens every time he proves he doesn't know by saying something stupid. Ya call him on it, and he goes to another subject to prove he knows SOMETHING, and he screws that up too.

Tbone, for this answer, you need to call me two names, and assert that I'm too stupid to live. If you do that, I get 30 points and a guaranteed position in the playoffs.

Reply to
Max Dodge

Dammit!! I'm obviously not working hard enough at this.

The first sign of Tbone losing an argument is the subject line which includes his name as the source of a post.

-- Max

Give a man a match, and he is warm for a short while. Light him on fire, and he is warm for the rest of his life.

Reply to
Max Dodge

Sorry Max, I'm still waiting for a single answer from you on the subject. You claim to be an expert here and I admittedly am not and yet I am right and you are, well, just being you.

Reply to
TBone

Oh I get it, it's hard to type while you are on your knees with your mouth full.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Sorry to disappoint ya Max, but I'm so far ahead of you due to Gary's constant name calling, you simply don't stand a chance, even if I called you every name I could come up with and as you well know, I can come up with them rather quickly although you kinda help me with that.

Reply to
TBone

Are you still trying to pass of your stupidity as math........ "A percentage is a certain proportion of a particular value. It always relies on 100% as the "complete" value and 0% as the "non-existent" value. Therefore, 200% is twice the complete value. To explain this, an alloy may be 25% steel and 75% copper. Therefore there is 3 times as much copper as there is steel. If an employee had a 200% increase in salary, his salary would be 3 times as big. This is because he would have twice the complete value on top of his original salary". Must not be able to find any little old ladies to rip off lately.......

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

yes, Braniac

and the RATIO between any two numbers (percentages included) can itself be expressed as a percentage

in your example above, the ratios between the steel and copper can be expressed as 'there is 300% as mush copper as steel' or

75% / 25% = 300%

any time you have any proof of that, be my guest, post it, BOY

Reply to
TranSurgeon

No stupid ..... you in your example started with one whole number...metal. You then broke it down to two different metals, copper and steel and now you have two whole numbers which you are now comparing against each other. Each of those whole numbers have a value of 100%. You can't divide percentage into percentage of the same value and get added value. You've been blabbering this garbage for years now and still haven't learned. Want to try again bright boy.........

Don't need to....... everyone already know what a shade tree fake you are.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry